Triad Network System is an IT network company offering services in Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, and surrounding areas in North Carolina. Our experienced team of Microsoft Certified technicians are passionate about what they do and love staying up to date when it comes to new solutions and advances in the IT industry. Triad partners with major brands like Dell, and is recognized as one of North Carolina’s premier network and technical service providers. To take advantage of our knowledge and expertise, call on us for any of the following network service options:
Every business has different needs. All of our Network Installation Services are customized to your specific requirements, designed for peak performance and efficiency. We know how important having a reliable network is, for small businesses all the way up to multi-billion dollar corporations. We make sure our talented cable technicians keep current on their Microsoft Certifications to provide our customers with the best service possible. Network Installations can include the following:
- Network Cable Installation - For connecting and transferring data between computers, routers, printers, modems, fax machines, etc.
- Voice Cabling - For VoIP and phone systems
- WiFi Installation - Convenient and secure wireless internet connections for laptops and mobile devices, You can also make your WiFi service available to customers and guests.
- Fiber Cabling Installation - Our team is skilled at fiber cable installations to provide you with faster download and data transfer speeds.
- Security Camera Cabling - Protect and monitor your commercial property and its assets
- IT Room Cleanup - The server or network equipment room can become a cable jungle with so many cables coming from everywhere. Outdated and forgotten equipment may be taking up needed space. With the help of our team, your IT room will be clean, fire hazard free, and unbelievably organized.
To learn more about our Network Installation Services, reach out to our friendly and professional customer service team to get a free estimate.
Ensure Your Network is Installed and Maintained Professionaly
Contact Us Today For An Estimate
Regardless of the size of your company’s network infrastructure, high-quality, constant management and upgrades are necessary for the network system to keep running efficiently. Your system may eventually require on-site support or routine network maintenance. These tasks can be very complicated and intimidating to a typical DIYer or IT novice.. This is where our experienced support team can help. Choose from any of the following IT Maintenance & Support Services:
- Server maintenance
- Anti-Virus updates and scanning
- Microsoft updates and patching
- Data backup verification
- Switches and WiFi maintenance
- And more!
To help you estimate your monthly costs, we offer a variety of Maintenance and Support Service Plans for you to choose from. Every business has different needs, and we have package options that can work for you. You can call us to discuss a plan that can work best for your business, depending on your network infrastructure and setup.
- On-Call Service Plan - Our On-Call Plan allows you to use our services only when you need us. Our on-call team is available 24/7 for emergencies.
- Network IT Maintenance Plan - Network administration involves a wide array of operational tasks that help a network to run smoothly and efficiently. IT maintenance appointments are pre-scheduled and can be done remotely or on-site.
- Fixed Price IT Services Plan (MSP) - Managed IT services designed to improve operations and cut expenses.
- Block of Hours Service Plan - Buy a block of hours and use them as needed.
If a problem arises, our technicians will be there remotely or on-site to fix the problem and have your network up and running as soon as possible. Call us at 336-918-7911 to discuss which maintenance service plan is right for you and your business.
In today’s world, technology and digital security are advancing daily. At Triad Network Services, we have the knowledge and experience to protect your business infrastructure from any cyber attack or unwanted intrusion.
A great way to start protecting your company’s important information is to secure and back up valuable data. Our professional network backup services include:
- Automated cloud backups, one time or scheduled
- Data encryption
- On-site and/or off-site backups
- Real-time disaster recovery
- And more!
The cost of losing and then trying to recover all your data is always higher than putting systems in place to back it all up. Contact us to schedule your free consultation and to learn how our security services can prevent serious data loss.
In order to further protect your network infrastructure and keep cybercriminals away, Triad Network Services also offers Firewall Installations. Network firewalls are the first line of defense for any traffic that passes through the network. Using predetermined rules and policies, the firewall examines the traffic to make sure it meets the requirements that have been set. If the traffic does not meet the criteria, the firewall will block them and only allow the traffic that belongs in the network.
Cyber threats and ransomware attacks are becoming harder to detect and disarm. Firewalls are a critical component of your business network. With over 13 years of experience, our expert team can identify any weak points and address them with the correct security measures. To put you even more at ease about the safety of your network, our services are available 24/7.